Highlighting regional eco-industrial development: Life cycle benefits of an urban industrial symbiosis and implications in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pearce, Joshua M., 2008. "Industrial symbiosis of very large-scale photovoltaic manufacturing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1101-1108.
- Kennedy, Christopher & Steinberger, Julia & Gasson, Barrie & Hansen, Yvonne & Hillman, Timothy & Havránek, Miroslav & Pataki, Diane & Phdungsilp, Aumnad & Ramaswami, Anu & Mendez, Gara Villalba, 2010. "Methodology for inventorying greenhouse gas emissions from global cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4828-4837, September.
- Dong, Huijuan & Geng, Yong & Xi, Fengming & Fujita, Tsuyoshi, 2013. "Carbon footprint evaluation at industrial park level: A hybrid life cycle assessment approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 298-307.
- Holub, H. W. & Schnabl, H., 1985. "Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing, 2013. "Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1400-1411.
- Dong, Liang & Gu, Fumei & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Gao, Jie, 2014. "Uncovering opportunity of low-carbon city promotion with industrial system innovation: Case study on industrial symbiosis projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 388-397.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Guan, Dabo & Shan, Yuli & Liu, Zhu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016.
"Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1073-1081.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Dabo Guan & Shan, Yuli & Zhu Liu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities," Working Paper 428381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Tuomas Mattila & Suvi Lehtoranta & Laura Sokka & Matti Melanen & Ari Nissinen, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Applying Life Cycle Assessment to Industrial Symbioses," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(1), pages 51-60, February.
- Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Hui & Dai, Ming & Fujii, Minoru & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Geng, Yong & Liu, Zhu, 2013. "Promoting low-carbon city through industrial symbiosis: A case in China by applying HPIMO model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 864-873.
- Liu, Zhu & Liang, Sai & Geng, Yong & Xue, Bing & Xi, Fengming & Pan, Ying & Zhang, Tianzhu & Fujita, Tsuyoshi, 2012. "Features, trajectories and driving forces for energy-related GHG emissions from Chinese mega cites: The case of Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Chongqing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 245-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyeong-Woo Kim & Liang Dong & Seok Jung & Hung-Suck Park, 2018. "The Role of the Eco-Industrial Park (EIP) at the National Economy: An Input-Output Analysis on Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Letizia Tebaldi & Barbara Bigliardi & Eleonora Bottani, 2018. "Sustainable Supply Chain and Innovation: A Review of the Recent Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-29, October.
- Wang, Yuanping & Ren, Hong & Dong, Liang & Park, Hung-Suck & Zhang, Yuepeng & Xu, Yanwei, 2019. "Smart solutions shape for sustainable low-carbon future: A review on smart cities and industrial parks in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 103-117.
- Angela Neves & Radu Godina & Susana G. Azevedo & Carina Pimentel & João C.O. Matias, 2019. "The Potential of Industrial Symbiosis: Case Analysis and Main Drivers and Barriers to Its Implementation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-68, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban industrial symbiosis; Regional eco-industrial development; Life cycle environmental benefit; Low-carbon city; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:361:y:2017:i:c:p:164-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.