Smart solutions shape for sustainable low-carbon future: A review on smart cities and industrial parks in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, K. Matthias & Heller-Schuh, Barbara & Godoe, Helge & Roeste, Rannveig, 2014. "ICT-enabled system innovations in public services: Experiences from intelligent transport systems," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 539-557.
- Sigrid Reiter & Anne‐Françoise Marique, 2012. "Toward Low Energy Cities," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(6), pages 829-838, December.
- Dong, Liang & Gu, Fumei & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Gao, Jie, 2014. "Uncovering opportunity of low-carbon city promotion with industrial system innovation: Case study on industrial symbiosis projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 388-397.
- Lazaroiu, George Cristian & Roscia, Mariacristina, 2012. "Definition methodology for the smart cities model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 326-332.
- Marsal-Llacuna, Maria-Lluïsa & Colomer-Llinàs, Joan & Meléndez-Frigola, Joaquim, 2015. "Lessons in urban monitoring taken from sustainable and livable cities to better address the Smart Cities initiative," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 611-622.
- Niemi, R. & Mikkola, J. & Lund, P.D., 2012. "Urban energy systems with smart multi-carrier energy networks and renewable energy generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 524-536.
- Salom, Jaume & Marszal, Anna Joanna & Widén, Joakim & Candanedo, José & Lindberg, Karen Byskov, 2014. "Analysis of load match and grid interaction indicators in net zero energy buildings with simulated and monitored data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 119-131.
- Dong, Liang & Liang, Hanwei & Zhang, Liguo & Liu, Zhaowen & Gao, Zhiqiu & Hu, Mingming, 2017. "Highlighting regional eco-industrial development: Life cycle benefits of an urban industrial symbiosis and implications in China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 361(C), pages 164-176.
- Mohareb, Eugene A. & Kennedy, Christopher A., 2014. "Scenarios of technology adoption towards low-carbon cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 685-693.
- Ben Letaifa, Soumaya, 2015. "How to strategize smart cities: Revealing the SMART model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1414-1419.
- Calvillo, C.F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Villar, J., 2016. "Energy management and planning in smart cities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 273-287.
- Qi, Tianyu & Zhang, Xiliang & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "The energy and CO2 emissions impact of renewable energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 60-69.
- Gabriel B. Grant & Thomas P. Seager & Guillaume Massard & Loring Nies, 2010. "Information and Communication Technology for Industrial Symbiosis," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 14(5), pages 740-753, October.
- Kainuma, Mikiko & Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Jiang, Kejun, 2012. "Framing and modeling of a low carbon society: An overview," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 316-324.
- Yamagata, Yoshiki & Seya, Hajime, 2013. "Simulating a future smart city: An integrated land use-energy model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1466-1474.
- Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Hui & Dai, Ming & Fujii, Minoru & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Geng, Yong & Liu, Zhu, 2013. "Promoting low-carbon city through industrial symbiosis: A case in China by applying HPIMO model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 864-873.
- Sidik, Muhammad Abu Bakar & Shahroom, Hamizah Binti & Salam, Zainal & Buntat, Zokafle & Nawawi, Zainuddin & Ahmad, Hussein & Jambak, Muhammad ’Irfan & Arief, Yanuar Zulardiansyah, 2015. "Lightning monitoring system for sustainable energy supply: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 710-725.
- Mendoza, Joan-Manuel F. & Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Angrill, Sara & García-Lozano, Raúl & Feijoo, Gumersindo & Josa, Alejandro & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan, 2015. "Development of urban solar infrastructure to support low-carbon mobility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 102-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuli Bian & Liang Dong & Zhaowen Liu & Lezhu Zhang, 2020. "A Sectoral Eco-Efficiency Analysis on Urban-Industrial Symbiosis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-19, May.
- Rey-Moreno, Manuel & Medina-Molina, Cayetano, 2020. "Dual models and technological platforms for efficient management of water consumption," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020.
"Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, January.
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020. "Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review," Papers 2001.10173, arXiv.org.
- Chen, Jiandong & Gao, Ming & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Song, Malin & Wen, Jie, 2020. "Effects of technological changes on China's carbon emissions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Xu, Weiwei & Zhou, Dan & Huang, Xiaoming & Lou, Boliang & Liu, Dong, 2020. "Optimal allocation of power supply systems in industrial parks considering multi-energy complementarity and demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 275(C).
- Xiaojun Dong & Tao Shi & Wei Zhang & Qian Zhou, 2020. "Temporal and Spatial Differences in the Resilience of Smart Cities and Their Influencing Factors: Evidence from Non-Provincial Cities in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Chen, Shih-Chih & Jiang, Wei & Ma, Yin, 2020. "Decent work in a transition economy: An empirical study of employees in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSmart city; Smart industrial park; Low-carbon society; Demand side management; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:144:y:2019:i:c:p:103-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.