Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidel Aroche Reyes & Marco Antonio Marquez Mendoza, 2016. "Una red económica norteamericana," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 59-90, May.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:361:y:2017:i:c:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis De Mesnard, 1998.
"On boolean topological methods of structural analysis,"
- Louis De Mesnard, 2001. "On Boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Post-Print hal-00383972, HAL.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 1998. "On boolean topological methods of structural analysis," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 9802, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2000.
"Qualitative methods of structural analysis : layer-based methods are informationally trivial,"
- MESNARD, Louis de, 2000. "Qualitative methods of structural analysis: Layer-based methods are informationally trivial," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Hong, Li & Liang, Dong & Di, Wang, 2013. "Economic and environmental gains of China's fossil energy subsidies reform: A rebound effect case study with EIMO model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 335-342.
- Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhang, Hui & Dai, Ming & Fujii, Minoru & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Geng, Yong & Liu, Zhu, 2013. "Promoting low-carbon city through industrial symbiosis: A case in China by applying HPIMO model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 864-873.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Gerard Eding & Dirk Stelder, 2001. "Clusters, Linkages and Interregional Spillovers: Methodology and Policy Implications for the Two Dutch Mainports and the Rural North," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 809-822.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:2:y:1985:i:1:p:67-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.