Qualitative methods of structural analysis: Layer-based methods are informationally trivial
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louis De Mesnard, 2000. "Qualitative methods of structural analysis : layer-based methods are informationally trivial," Working Papers hal-01527156, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis De Mesnard, 1998.
"On boolean topological methods of structural analysis,"
- Louis De Mesnard, 2001. "On Boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Post-Print hal-00383972, HAL.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 1998. "On boolean topological methods of structural analysis," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 9802, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Holub, H. W. & Schnabl, H., 1985. "Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Christoph Weber & Hermann Schnabl, 1998. "Environmentally Important Inter sectoral Flows: Insights from Main Contributions Identification and Minimal Flow Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 337-356.
More about this item
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:2000-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .