On boolean topological methods of structural analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- MESNARD, Louis de, 1998. "On boolean topological methods of structural analysis," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 9802, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2001. "On Boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Post-Print hal-00383972, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holub, H. W. & Schnabl, H., 1985. "Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1995. "A Note on Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," Post-Print hal-00383939, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 2000.
"Qualitative methods of structural analysis: Layer-based methods are informationally trivial,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2000-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2000. "Qualitative methods of structural analysis : layer-based methods are informationally trivial," Working Papers hal-01527156, HAL.
- Fidel Aroche Reyes & Marco Antonio Marquez Mendoza, 2016. "Una red económica norteamericana," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 59-90, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; economic theory; management; MFA; management economics; gestion; économie;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01527137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.