Una red económica norteamericana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis De Mesnard, 1998.
"On boolean topological methods of structural analysis,"
- Louis De Mesnard, 2001. "On Boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Post-Print hal-00383972, HAL.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 1998. "On boolean topological methods of structural analysis," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 9802, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- ., 2006. "Social Capital," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 112 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Campbell, John, 1975. "Application of graph theoretic analysis to interindustry relationships : The example of Washington state," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Stan Czamanski & Luiz Augusto de Q. Ablas, 1979. "Identification of Industrial Clusters and Complexes: a Comparison of Methods and Findings," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 16(1), pages 61-80, February.
- Holub, H. W. & Schnabl, H., 1985. "Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1995. "A Note on Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," Post-Print hal-00383939, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsModelo de Insumo-Producto; Teoría de gráficas; Redes económicas; América del Norte;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxxv:y:2016:i:1:p:59-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.