A Note on Qualitative Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 1998.
"On boolean topological methods of structural analysis,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
9802, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2001. "On Boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Post-Print hal-00383972, HAL.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1998. "On boolean topological methods of structural analysis," Working Papers hal-01527137, HAL.
- GARCIA-MUÑIZ, Ana Salome, 2013. "Modelling Linkages Versus Leakages Networks: The Case Of Spain," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 43-54.
- Santadas Ghosh & Joyashree Roy, 1998. "Qualitative Input-Output Analysis of the Indian Economic Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 263-274.
- Fidel Aroche Reyes & Marco Antonio Marquez Mendoza, 2016. "Una red económica norteamericana," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 59-90, May.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9624-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative input-output; topology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00383939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.