Energy management on industrial parks in Flanders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiayi, Huang & Chuanwen, Jiang & Rong, Xu, 2008. "A review on distributed energy resources and MicroGrid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2472-2483, December.
- Aro, Teuvo, 2009. "Preconditions and tools for cross-sectoral regional industrial GHG and energy efficiency policy--A Finnish standpoint," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2722-2733, July.
- Tudor, Terry & Adam, Emma & Bates, Margaret, 2007. "Drivers and limitations for the successful development and functioning of EIPs (eco-industrial parks): A literature review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 199-207, March.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2004. "On the life cycle metaphor: where ecology and economics diverge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 425-438, April.
- Chae, Song Hwa & Kim, Sang Hun & Yoon, Sung-Geun & Park, Sunwon, 2010. "Optimization of a waste heat utilization network in an eco-industrial park," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1978-1988, June.
- Neves, Ana Rita & Leal, Vítor, 2010. "Energy sustainability indicators for local energy planning: Review of current practices and derivation of a new framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2723-2735, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Young Sang & Kim, Jeom Han & Hong, Seong Uk & Kim, Yuri, 2012. "LCA application in the optimum design of high rise steel structures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3146-3153.
- Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan, 2012. "The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 301-307.
- Zhang, Bing J. & Tang, Qiao Q. & Zhao, Yue & Chen, Yu Q. & Chen, Qing L. & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2018. "Multi-level energy integration between units, plants and sites for natural gas industrial parks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-15.
- Jung, Seok & An, Kyoung-Jin & Dodbiba, Gjergj & Fujita, Toyohisa, 2012. "Regional energy-related carbon emission characteristics and potential mitigation in eco-industrial parks in South Korea: Logarithmic mean Divisia index analysis based on the Kaya identity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 231-241.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil M.D. & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2016. "Using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy saving technologies and solutions in five star hotels: A new hierarchical framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 131-148.
- Timmerman, Jonas & Vandevelde, Lieven & Van Eetvelde, Greet, 2014. "Towards low carbon business park energy systems: Classification of techno-economic energy models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-80.
- Huang, Beijia & Jiang, Ping & Wang, Shaoping & Zhao, Juan & Wu, Luchao, 2016. "Low carbon innovation and practice in Caohejing High-Tech Industrial Park of Shanghai," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 367-373.
- Pan, Ming & Sikorski, Janusz & Akroyd, Jethro & Mosbach, Sebastian & Lau, Raymond & Kraft, Markus, 2016. "Design technologies for eco-industrial parks: From unit operations to processes, plants and industrial networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 305-323.
- Oh, Se-Young & Binns, Michael & Yeo, Yeong-Koo & Kim, Jin-Kuk, 2014. "Improving energy efficiency for local energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 26-39.
More about this item
KeywordsEco-industrial park Mixed industrial park Energy management Carbon footprint;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:4:p:1988-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.