Using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy saving technologies and solutions in five star hotels: A new hierarchical framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2014. "Combined cooling, heating and power systems: A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenmin, Feng, 2002. "Sustainable development of rural energy and its appraising system in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 395-404, August.
- Gago, E.J. & Muneer, T. & Knez, M. & Köster, H., 2015. "Natural light controls and guides in buildings. Energy saving for electrical lighting, reduction of cooling load," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-13.
- Thollander, Patrik & Backlund, Sandra & Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico, 2013. "Beyond barriers – A case study on driving forces for improved energy efficiency in the foundry industries in Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 636-643.
- Lazos, Dimitris & Sproul, Alistair B. & Kay, Merlinde, 2014. "Optimisation of energy management in commercial buildings with weather forecasting inputs: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 587-603.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "The improvement gap in energy intensity: Analysis of China's thirty provincial regions using the improved DEA (data envelopment analysis) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 589-599.
- Cho, Heejin & Smith, Amanda D. & Mago, Pedro, 2014. "Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 168-185.
- Khemiri, Abdelhak & Hassairi, Mohamed, 2005. "Development of energy efficiency improvement in the Tunisian hotel sector: a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 903-911.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2009. "The causal relationship between U.S. energy consumption and real output: A disaggregated analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 180-188.
- Cagno, E. & Worrell, E. & Trianni, A. & Pugliese, G., 2013. "A novel approach for barriers to industrial energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 290-308.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da, 2004. "Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 171-184, January.
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio, 2014. "A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 207-220.
- Abdilahi, Abdirahman Mohamed & Mohd Yatim, Abdul Halim & Mustafa, Mohd Wazir & Khalaf, Omar Tahseen & Shumran, Alshammari Fahad & Mohamed Nor, Faizah, 2014. "Feasibility study of renewable energy-based microgrid system in Somaliland׳s urban centers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1048-1059.
- Beccali, M. & Cellura, M. & Mistretta, M., 2003. "Decision-making in energy planning. Application of the Electre method at regional level for the diffusion of renewable energy technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 2063-2087.
- Wu, Cheng-Shiung & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Lee, Chuan, 2010. "Optimal marketing strategy: A decision-making with ANP and TOPSIS," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 190-196, September.
- Maes, Tom & Van Eetvelde, Greet & De Ras, Evelien & Block, Chantal & Pisman, Ann & Verhofstede, Bjorn & Vandendriessche, Frederik & Vandevelde, Lieven, 2011. "Energy management on industrial parks in Flanders," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1988-2005, May.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- Chauhan, Anurag & Saini, R.P., 2014. "A review on Integrated Renewable Energy System based power generation for stand-alone applications: Configurations, storage options, sizing methodologies and control," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 99-120.
- Cavallaro, Fausto, 2010. "Fuzzy TOPSIS approach for assessing thermal-energy storage in concentrated solar power (CSP) systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 496-503, February.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz, 2011. "A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3645-3654, June.
- Fadaee, M. & Radzi, M.A.M., 2012. "Multi-objective optimization of a stand-alone hybrid renewable energy system by using evolutionary algorithms: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3364-3369.
- Dixon, Gene & Abdel-Salam, Tarek & Kauffmann, Paul, 2010. "Evaluation of the effectiveness of an energy efficiency program for new home construction in eastern North Carolina," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1491-1496.
- Chai, Kah-Hin & Yeo, Catrina, 2012. "Overcoming energy efficiency barriers through systems approach—A conceptual framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 460-472.
- Carmelo J. Le�n & Jorge E. Arana & Anastasia Hern�ndez Alem�n, 2014. "CO 2 Emissions and tourism in developed and less developed countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(16), pages 1169-1173, November.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- Abdolreza Yazdani-Chamzini & Mohammad Majid Fouladgar & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & S. Hamzeh Haji Moini, 2013. "Selecting the optimal renewable energy using multi criteria decision making," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 957-978, November.
- Bajpai, Prabodh & Dash, Vaishalee, 2012. "Hybrid renewable energy systems for power generation in stand-alone applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2926-2939.
- Sebitosi, A.B., 2008. "Energy efficiency, security of supply and the environment in South Africa: Moving beyond the strategy documents," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1591-1596.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Su Jeong, 2018. "Biomass Feedstock and Climate Change in Agroforestry Systems: Participatory Location and Integration Scenario Analysis of Biomass Power Facilities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-16, May.
- Wang, Endong & Alp, Neslihan & Shi, Jonathan & Wang, Chao & Zhang, Xiaodong & Chen, Hong, 2017. "Multi-criteria building energy performance benchmarking through variable clustering based compromise TOPSIS with objective entropy weighting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 197-210.
- Saeed Nosratabadi & Gergo Pinter & Amir Mosavi & Sandor Semperger, 2020. "Sustainable Banking; Evaluation of the European Business Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Cardoso de Lima, Gracieli Sartório & Lopes, Elaine Coelho & Motta, Juliana Gutierrez & Asano, Roberto & Valverde, María & Suyama, Ricardo & Leite, Patricia Teixeira, 2018. "Sustainable development enhanced in the decision process of electricity generation expansion planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 563-577.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhowmik, Chiranjib & Bhowmik, Sumit & Ray, Amitava & Pandey, Krishna Murari, 2017. "Optimal green energy planning for sustainable development: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 796-813.
- Jin Su Jeong & Álvaro Ramírez-Gómez, 2017. "A Multicriteria GIS-Based Assessment to Optimize Biomass Facility Sites with Parallel Environment—A Case Study in Spain," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Saeed Nosratabadi & Gergo Pinter & Amir Mosavi & Sandor Semperger, 2020. "Sustainable Banking; Evaluation of the European Business Models," Papers 2003.13423, arXiv.org.
- Malkawi, Salaheddin & Al-Nimr, Moh'd & Azizi, Danah, 2017. "A multi-criteria optimization analysis for Jordan's energy mix," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 680-696.
- Abbas Mardani & Dalia Streimikiene & Tomas Balezentis & Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman & Khalil Md Nor & Seyed Meysam Khoshnava, 2018. "Data Envelopment Analysis in Energy and Environmental Economics: An Overview of the State-of-the-Art and Recent Development Trends," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Sellak, Hamza & Ouhbi, Brahim & Frikh, Bouchra & Palomares, Iván, 2017. "Towards next-generation energy planning decision-making: An expert-based framework for intelligent decision support," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1544-1577.
- Keshavarz Ghorabaee, Mehdi & Amiri, Maghsoud & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Turskis, Zenonas & Antucheviciene, Jurgita, 2017. "A new hybrid simulation-based assignment approach for evaluating airlines with multiple service quality criteria," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 45-60.
- Abteen Ijadi Maghsoodi & Arta Ijadi Maghsoodi & Amir Mosavi & Timon Rabczuk & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, 2018. "Renewable Energy Technology Selection Problem Using Integrated H-SWARA-MULTIMOORA Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, November.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Audrius Čereška & Jonas Matijošius & Alfredas Rimkus & Romualdas Bausys, 2019. "Internal Combustion Engine Analysis of Energy Ecological Parameters by Neutrosophic MULTIMOORA and SWARA Methods," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-26, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Energy saving technologies and solutions; Hotel industry; Fuzzy Delphi method; Fuzzy AHP; Fuzzy TOPSIS; Hotel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:117:y:2016:i:p1:p:131-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.