Optimal marketing strategy: A decision-making with ANP and TOPSIS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Paul & Morgan, Robert E., 2008. "Fitting strategic resources with product-market strategy: Performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 323-331, April.
- Edelman, Linda F. & Brush, Candida G. & Manolova, Tatiana, 2005. "Co-alignment in the resource-performance relationship: strategy as mediator," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-383, May.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Hallikainen, Petri & Kivijärvi, Hannu & Tuominen, Markku, 2009. "Supporting the module sequencing decision in the ERP implementation process--An application of the ANP method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Chin-Tsai Lin & Cheng-Shiung Wu, 2008. "Selecting a marketing strategy for private hotels in Taiwan using the analytic hierarchy process," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 1077-1091, October.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Kengpol, Athakorn & Tuominen, Markku, 2006. "A framework for group decision support systems: An application in the evaluation of information technology for logistics firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 159-171, May.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido C. Guerrero-Liquet & Santiago Oviedo-Casado & J. M. Sánchez-Lozano & M. Socorro García-Cascales & Javier Prior & Antonio Urbina, 2018. "Determination of the Optimal Size of Photovoltaic Systems by Using Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Singh, Shikha & Chandra Misra, Subhas & Kumar, Sameer, 2020. "Identification and ranking of the risk factors involved in PLM implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 222(C).
- Xiongyong Zhou & Zhiduan Xu, 2018. "An Integrated Sustainable Supplier Selection Approach Based on Hybrid Information Aggregation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-49, July.
- Alina Popa & Shahrazad Hadad & Robert Paiusan & Marian Nastase, 2018. "A New Method for Agricultural Market Share Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil M.D. & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2016. "Using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy saving technologies and solutions in five star hotels: A new hierarchical framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 131-148.
- Kheybari, Siamak & Rezaie, Fariba Mahdi & Farazmand, Hadis, 2020. "Analytic network process: An overview of applications," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Ouenniche, Jamal & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Bouslah, Kais, 2018. "An out-of-sample framework for TOPSIS-based classifiers with application in bankruptcy prediction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 111-116.
- Fu, Yan-Kai, 2019. "An integrated approach to catering supplier selection using AHP-ARAS-MCGP methodology," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 164-169.
- Wanke, Peter & Pestana Barros, Carlos & Chen, Zhongfei, 2015. "An analysis of Asian airlines efficiency with two-stage TOPSIS and MCMC generalized linear mixed models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 110-126.
- Serkan Altuntas & Mustafa Kemal Yilmaz, 2016. "Fuzzy Dematel Method to Evaluate the Dimensions of Marketing Resources: An Application in SMEs," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 347-364, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing strategy MCDM ANP TOPSIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:127:y:2010:i:1:p:190-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.