Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erzan, Refik & Filiztekin, Alpay, 1997. "Competitiveness of Turkish SMSEs in the Customs Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 881-892, April.
- Man, Thomas W. Y. & Lau, Theresa & Chan, K. F., 2002. "The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: A conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Chung, Shu-Hsing & Lee, Amy H. I. & Pearn, W. L., 2005. "Analytic network process (ANP) approach for product mix planning in semiconductor fabricator," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 15-36, April.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C., 1996. "Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 15-23, May.
- Sarkis, Joseph, 2003. "Quantitative models for performance measurement systems--alternate considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 81-90, October.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Kengpol, Athakorn & Tuominen, Markku, 2006. "A framework for group decision support systems: An application in the evaluation of information technology for logistics firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 159-171, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renata Braga Berenguer De Vasconcelos & Ricardo Sérgio Gomes Vieira & Denis Silva Da Silveira, 2018. "What’S The Recipe To Innovate? An Analysis Of The Determinants Of The Degree Of Innovation In The Gastronomy Segment," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(01), pages 1-23, December.
- Chih-Chao Chung & Li-Chung Chao & Chih-Hong Chen & Shi-Jer Lou, 2016. "A Balanced Scorecard of Sustainable Management in the Taiwanese Bicycle Industry: Development of Performance Indicators and Importance Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-21, May.
- Jaroslav BELAS & Yuriy BILAN & Aleksandr Kljucnikov & Zuzana Vincurova & Jiri Machacek, 2015. "Actual Problems Of Business Risk In Sme Segment. Case Study From Slovakia," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 3(1), pages 46-56, June.
- Soininen, Juha & Martikainen, Minna & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi, 2012. "Entrepreneurial orientation: Growth and profitability of Finnish small- and medium-sized enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 614-621.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Akyildiz, Burcu & Kadaifci, Cigdem & Topcu, Ilker, 2015. "A decision framework proposal for customer order prioritization: A case study for a structural steel company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 21-30.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin, 2016. "An integrated DEMATEL-ANP approach for renewable energy resources selection in Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 435-448.
- Jan Dvorsky & Zora Petrakova & Jiri Polach, 2019. "Assessing The Market, Financial And Economic Risk Sources By Czech And Slovak Smes," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 7(2), pages 30-40, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:354:d:68058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasir Ahmad & Danial Saeed Pirzada, 2014. "Using Analytic Hierarchy Process for Exploring Prioritization of Functional Strategies in Auto Parts Manufacturing SMEs of Pakistan," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(4), pages 21582440145, November.
- Chih-Chao Chung & Li-Chung Chao & Chin-Hui Chen & Shi-Jer Lou, 2016. "Evaluation of Interactive Website Design Indicators for e-Entrepreneurship," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-21, April.
- Jozef Habanik & Petr Novak & Jaroslav Belas & Eva Cipovova, 2014. "Actual Trends in Business Risks for Small and Medium Enterprises. Case Studies from the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 159-181.
- Moudine, Chourouk & El Khattab, Younes, 2016. "Banking financing and credit risk: Case of the Sme's segment in Morocco," MPRA Paper 92686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin & Karpak, Birsen, 2017. "A new combined IF-DEMATEL and IF-ANP approach for CRM partner evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 194-206.
- Kheybari, Siamak & Rezaie, Fariba Mahdi & Farazmand, Hadis, 2020. "Analytic network process: An overview of applications," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Kengpol, Athakorn & Boonkanit, Prin, 2011. "The decision support framework for developing Ecodesign at conceptual phase based upon ISO/TR 14062," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 4-14, May.
- García-Melón, Mónica & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío & Del Valle M., José L., 2015. "Using the strategic relative alignment index for the selection of portfolio projects application to a public Venezuelan Power Corporation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 54-66.
- Ayağ, Zeki & Gürcan Özdemir, Rifat, 2012. "Evaluating machine tool alternatives through modified TOPSIS and alpha-cut based fuzzy ANP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 630-636.
- Aleksandr Ključnikov & Ladislav Mura & David Sklenár, 2019. "Information security management in SMEs: factors of success," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(4), pages 2081-2094, June.
- Amir Abbas Rahmati Alaei & Younos Vakil Alroaia, 2015. "Identifying And Ranking The Factors Affecting The Performance Of Small And Medium Enterprises (The Case Study Of A Province In Iran)," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 754-768.
- Chih-Chao Chung & Li-Chung Chao & Shi-Jer Lou, 2016. "The Establishment of a Green Supplier Selection and Guidance Mechanism with the ANP and IPA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:259:d:65498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmall medium manufacturing enterprises Application of multiple criteria decision making Analytical network process Emerging markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:125:y:2010:i:1:p:60-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.