The decision support framework for developing Ecodesign at conceptual phase based upon ISO/TR 14062
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dou, Henri Jean-Marie, 2004. "Benchmarking R&D and companies through patent analysis using free databases and special software: a tool to improve innovative thinking," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 297-309, December.
- Dey, Prasanta Kumar, 2006. "Integrated project evaluation and selection using multiple-attribute decision-making technique," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 90-103, September.
- Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker, 2010. "Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 60-70, May.
- Mascle, Christian & Zhao, Hong Ping, 2008. "Integrating environmental consciousness in product/process development based on life-cycle thinking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Chung, Shu-Hsing & Lee, Amy H. I. & Pearn, W. L., 2005. "Analytic network process (ANP) approach for product mix planning in semiconductor fabricator," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 15-36, April.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Hu, Guiping & Bidanda, Bopaya, 2009. "Modeling sustainable product lifecycle decision support systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 366-375, November.
- Pawar, Kulwant S. & Driva, Helen, 1999. "Performance measurement for product design and development in a manufacturing environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-68, April.
- Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Braunstein, Christine, 2000. "Market-driven product and service design: Bridging the gap between customer needs, quality management, and customer satisfaction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-96, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Afonso Sellitto & Juliane Luchese & Jéssica Mariella Bauer & Gislaine Gabrielle Saueressig & Cláudia Viviane Viegas, 2017. "Ecodesign Practices in a Furniture Industrial Cluster of Southern Brazil: From Incipient Practices to Improvement," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-25, March.
- Thies, Christian & Kieckhäfer, Karsten & Spengler, Thomas S. & Sodhi, Manbir S., 2019. "Operations research for sustainability assessment of products: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(1), pages 1-21.
- Cicconi, Paolo & Landi, Daniele & Germani, Michele & Russo, Anna Costanza, 2017. "A support approach for the conceptual design of energy-efficient cooker hoods," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 222-239.
- Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 299-312.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2015. "Cleaner supply-chain management practices for twenty-first-century organizational competitiveness: Practice-performance framework and research propositions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 216-233.
- Kheybari, Siamak & Rezaie, Fariba Mahdi & Farazmand, Hadis, 2020. "Analytic network process: An overview of applications," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Marcus Brandenburg & Tobias Rebs, 2015. "Sustainable supply chain management: a modeling perspective," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 229(1), pages 213-252, June.
- Chia-Nan Wang & Ming-Hsun Lin & Chung-Jen Huang & Ching-Chiu Huang & Ruei-Yuan Liao, 2017. "Using TRIZ to Improve the Procurement Process of Spare Parts in the Taiwan Navy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-12, October.
- Schrettle, Stefan & Hinz, Andreas & Scherrer -Rathje, Maike & Friedli, Thomas, 2014. "Turning sustainability into action: Explaining firms' sustainability efforts and their impact on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 73-84.
More about this item
KeywordsISO/TR 14062 Sustainable design Ecodesign Decision support framework Analytic network process Distance-to-target;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:4-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.