Translating satisfaction determination from health care to the automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Hünecke & Marjaana Gunkel, 2012. "The Influence of After-Sales Service Determinants on Brand Loyalty Within the Premium Automotive Industry: An Empirical Comparison of Three Countries," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 365-381, December.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:246-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myungsook An & Yonghwi Noh, 2009. "Airline customer satisfaction and loyalty: impact of in-flight service quality," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(3), pages 293-307, September.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Sitzia, John & Wood, Neil, 1997. "Patient satisfaction: A review of issues and concepts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1829-1843, December.
- Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Braunstein, Christine, 2000. "Market-driven product and service design: Bridging the gap between customer needs, quality management, and customer satisfaction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-96, June.
- Mário Raposo & Helena Alves & Paulo Duarte, 2009. "Dimensions of service quality and satisfaction in healthcare: a patient’s satisfaction index," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(1), pages 85-100, March.
- David McKee, 2008. "Services, growth poles and advanced economies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 99-107, June.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-184, September.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:38-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hekkert, Karin Dorieke & Cihangir, Sezgin & Kleefstra, Sophia Martine & van den Berg, Bernard & Kool, Rudolf Bertijn, 2009. "Patient satisfaction revisited: A multilevel approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 68-75, July.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Lai-Yu Cheng & Chih-Wei Yang, 2013. "Conceptual analysis and implementation of an integrated CRM system for service providers," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 307-328, June.
- Nie, Winter, 2000. "Waiting: integrating social and psychological perspectives in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 611-629, December.
- Jackson, Jeffrey L. & Chamberlin, Judith & Kroenke, Kurt, 2001. "Predictors of patient satisfaction," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 609-620, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0346-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer satisfaction; Patient satisfaction; Automotive industry; Health care; BMW;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:10:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-015-0284-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.