Internal-market orientation and its measurement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Sasser, W. Earl & Arbeit, Stephen P., 1976. "Selling jobs in the service sector," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 61-65, June.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:432-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.