Internal-market orientation and its measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Sasser, W. Earl & Arbeit, Stephen P., 1976. "Selling jobs in the service sector," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 61-65, June.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Fu, Yan-Kai, 2013. "The influence of internal marketing by airlines on customer-oriented behavior: A test of the mediating effect of emotional labor," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-57.
- Emerson Wagner Mainardes & Alexandre Santos Cerqueira, 2016. "Measuring the Internal-Market Orientation in the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-197, June.
- Petra Cajnko & Sonja Treven & Polona Tominc, 2014. "Managerial Coaching Model and the Impact of its Activities on Employee Satisfaction and Company Performance," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(4), pages 285-305.
- M. Mulej & Borut Milfelner & Amna Potočnik & Simona Šarotar Žižek, 2015. "Social Responsibility, Human Resource Management and Organizational Performance," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 221-229, March.
- Junfeng Zhang, 2010. "Employee Orientation and Performance: An Exploration of the Mediating Role of Customer Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 111-121, February.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1410-:d:107800 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iis:dispap:iiisdp402 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:8:p:371-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
- Dr. Jernej Belak & Dr. Borut Milfelner, 2011. "MER Model of Integral Management: Culture as Enterprise’s Key Success Factor," Proceedings- 9th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2011), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- María Sanzo & Luis Álvarez & Marta Rey & Nuria García, 2015. "Business–nonprofit partnerships: a new form of collaboration in a corporate responsibility and social innovation context," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 611-636, December.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:432-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .