Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:8-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dev K. Dutta & Vishal K. Gupta & Xiujian Chen, 2016. "A Tale of Three Strategic Orientations: A Moderated-Mediation Framework of the Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Learning Orientation on Firm Performance," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 313-348, September.
- Myriam Bellaouaied & Abdelkader Gam, 2011. "Internal marketing as a new alternative for the service employees' performance: an empirical study," Post-Print halshs-00706050, HAL.
- Malhotra, Neeru & Ackfeldt, Anna-Lena, 2016. "Internal communication and prosocial service behaviors of front-line employees: Investigating mediating mechanisms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4132-4139.
- Chenet, Pierre & Tynan, Caroline & Money, Arthur, 1999. "Service Performance Gap: Re-evaluation and Redevelopment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-147, October.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2017-001007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
- Lusch, Robert F. & Boyt, Thomas & Schuler, Drue, 1996. "Employees as customers: The role of social controls and employee socialization in developing patronage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 179-187, March.
- Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A., 2002. "The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 301-310, April.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:341-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Aizzat Nasurdin & Noor Ahmad & Cheng Tan, 2015. "Cultivating service-oriented citizenship behavior among hotel employees: the instrumental roles of training and compensation," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 343-360, June.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:8:p:371-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helm, Sabrina, 2011. "Employees' awareness of their impact on corporate reputation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 657-663, July.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:75-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hampton, Gerald M. & Hampton, Dorothee L., 2004. "Relationship of professionalism, rewards, market orientation and job satisfaction among medical professionals: The case of Certified Nurse-Midwives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1042-1053, September.
- Ellinger, Alexander E. & Musgrove, Carolyn (Casey) Findley & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Bachrach, Daniel G. & Elmadağ Baş, Ayşe Banu & Wang, Yu-Lin, 2013. "Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1124-1133.
- Juan Carlos Sanclemente, 2010. "Formación y entrenamiento para personal de contacto en empresas de servicios," REVISTA AD-MINISTER, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, September.
- R. Sharma & A. Binsardi & J. Green & F. Ekwulugo, 2012. "The Application of Internal Marketing (IM) in a Service Organization," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 25-50, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:20:y:1990:i:1:p:63-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.