How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Selnes, Fred & Jaworski, Bernard J. & Kohli, Ajay K., 1996. "Market orientation in United States and Scandinavian companies. A cross-cultural study," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Yan-Kai, 2013. "The influence of internal marketing by airlines on customer-oriented behavior: A test of the mediating effect of emotional labor," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-57.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:99-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Emerson Wagner Mainardes & Alexandre Santos Cerqueira, 2016. "Measuring the Internal-Market Orientation in the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-197, June.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Myriam Bellaouaied & Abdelkader Gam, 2011. "Internal marketing as a new alternative for the service employees' performance: an empirical study," Post-Print halshs-00706050, HAL.
- Malhotra, Neeru & Ackfeldt, Anna-Lena, 2016. "Internal communication and prosocial service behaviors of front-line employees: Investigating mediating mechanisms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4132-4139.
- Jukka Majava & Jouko Nuottila & Harri Haapasalo & Kris M. Y. Law, 2013. "Customer Definition and Representation in Market-Driven Product Development," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Junfeng Zhang, 2010. "Employee Orientation and Performance: An Exploration of the Mediating Role of Customer Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 111-121, February.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
- Chen, Chee-Cheng, 2008. "An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 380-390, March.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Yehuda Baruch & Wei-Chi Shih, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Team Performance: The Mediating Role of Team Efficacy and Team Self-Esteem," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Andrada IACOB, 2015. "Consequences Of Employee’S Customer Orientation In Public Services," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 169-180, May.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:8:p:371-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2011. "Global marketing strategy modeling of high tech products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1229-1233.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
- Filipe Jorge Coelho & Mário Gomes Augusto & Arnaldo Fernandes Coelho & Patrícia Moura Sá, 2008. "Climate perceptions and the customer orientation of frontline service employees," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1343-1357, September.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:457-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izaskun AGIRRE & Pedro REINARES & Amaia AGIRRE, 2014. "Antecedents To Market Orientation In The Worker Cooperative Organization: The Mondragon Group," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 387-408, September.
- Reed, Kendra & Goolsby, Jerry R. & Johnston, Michelle K., 2016. "Listening in and out: Listening to customers and employees to strengthen an integrated market-oriented system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3591-3599.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:51:y:2001:i:1:p:11-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.