Market orientation and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Dougherty, 1992. "Interpretive Barriers to Successful Product Innovation in Large Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 179-202, May.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennett, Roger C. & Cooper, Robert G., 1981. "The misuse of marketing: An American tragedy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 51-61.
- Webster, Frederick Jr., 1988. "The rediscovery of the marketing concept," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 29-39.
- James M. Carman & Eric Langeard, 1980. "Growth strategies for service firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 7-22, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Maggie Chuoyan Dong & Yulin Fang & Detmar W. Straub, 2017. "The Impact of Institutional Distance on the Joint Performance of Collaborating Firms: The Role of Adaptive Interorganizational Systems," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 309-331, June.
- Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Raasch, Christina, 2015. "Embedded lead users—The benefits of employing users for corporate innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 168-180.
- Rodríguez-Pinto, Javier & Carbonell, Pilar & Rodríguez-Escudero, Ana I., 2011. "Speed or quality? How the order of market entry influences the relationship between market orientation and new product performance," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-154.
- Fritz, Wolfgang & Mundorf, Norbert, 1994. "Market orientation and corporate success: Findings from Germany," Working Papers 94/13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Grote, Markus & Herstatt, Cornelius & Gemünden, Hans-Georg, 2012. "Cross-divisional innovation in large, multi-divisional firms: Economic relevance and managerial actions," Working Papers 66, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Rivera Camino, Jaime, 1997. "Análisis y expansión de la orientación al mercado: una validación empírica en empresas españolas," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB 6411, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Rivera Camino, Jaime, 1996. "Reexaminig the adoption of the marketing concept," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7062, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Yuosre F. Badir & Björn Frank & Marcel Bogers, 2020. "Employee-level open innovation in emerging markets: linking internal, external, and managerial resources," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 891-913, September.
- Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Raasch, Christina, 2018. "Absorptive Capacity for Need Knowledge: Antecedents and Effects for Employee Innovativeness," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 687-699.
- Monferrer, Diego & Moliner, Miguel Ángel & Irún, Beatriz & Estrada, Marta, 2021. "Network market and entrepreneurial orientations as facilitators of international performance in born globals. The mediating role of ambidextrous dynamic capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 430-443.
- Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Raasch, Christina, 2018. "Absorptive capacity for need knowledge: Antecedents and effects for employee innovativeness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-699.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Morgan P. Miles & Danny R. Arnold, 1991. "The Relationship between Marketing Orientation and Entrepreneurial Orientation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 15(4), pages 49-66, July.
- Andreas Strobl & Kurt Matzler & Bright Adu Nketia & Viktoria Veider, 2020. "Individual innovation behavior and firm-level exploration and exploitation: how family firms make the most of their managers," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 809-844, August.
- Sue Pulendran & Richard Speed & Robert E. Widing II, 2000. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Market Orientation in Australia," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 119-143, September.
- Homburg, Christian & Alavi, Sascha & Rajab, Thomas & Wieseke, Jan, 2017. "The contingent roles of R&D–sales versus R&D–marketing cooperation in new-product development of business-to-business firms," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 212-230.
- Stern Neill, 2010. "Decomposing the effects of organizational memory on marketing implementation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-147, June.
- Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica, 2012. "Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 389-401.
- Encarnación García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & María Teresa Bolívar-Ramos, 2017. "The influence of top management support for ICTs on organisational performance through knowledge acquisition, transfer, and utilisation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-51, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:35:y:1996:i:2:p:93-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.