The misuse of marketing: An American tragedy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rivera Camino, Jaime, 1996. "Reexaminig the adoption of the marketing concept," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7062, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:151-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S., 2006. "The relationship between organization strategy, total quality management (TQM), and organization performance--the mediating role of TQM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Boso, Nathaniel & Story, Vicky M. & Cadogan, John W. & Annan, Jonathan & Kadić-Maglajlić, Selma & Micevski, Milena, 2016. "Enhancing the sales benefits of radical product innovativeness in internationalizing small and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5040-5045.
- García, Clara Eugenia & Molero Ayala, Víctor & Rivera Camino, Jaime, 1997. "Competing through marketing adoption: a comparative study of insurance companies in belgium and spain," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7035, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:144-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luminita Zait, 2015. "Modeling The Process Of Assimilation And Operationalization Of The Concept Of Marketing By Romanian Local Organizations," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala, 2002. "Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 261-273, April.
- José A. Belso-Martinez & Francesc Xavier Molina-Morales, 2013. "Non-Linear Relationships of Internal and External Resources on a Firm's Innovation: The Case of the Spanish Vinalopó Footwear Cluster," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 494-521, September.
- Fritz, Wolfgang & Mundorf, Norbert, 1994. "Market orientation and corporate success: Findings from Germany," Working Papers 94/13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Smirnova, M.M. & Rebiazina, V.A., 2014. "Strategic orientations as a driver of innovations in Russian firms," Working Papers 6386, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Zeng, Jing & Anh Phan, Chi & Matsui, Yoshiki, 2015. "The impact of hard and soft quality management on quality and innovation performance: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 216-226.
- Schemmann, Brita & Herrmann, Andrea M. & Chappin, Maryse M.H. & Heimeriks, Gaston J., 2016. "Crowdsourcing ideas: Involving ordinary users in the ideation phase of new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1145-1154.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:24:y:1981:i:6:p:51-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.