Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1988. " Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-591, July.
- George, William R., 1990. "Internal marketing and organizational behavior: A partnership in developing customer-conscious employees at every level," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-70, January.
- Anne C Perry, 1990. "The Evolution of the U.S. International Trade Intermediary in the 1980s: A Dynamic Model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(1), pages 133-153, March.
- Kay, N.M., 1992. "Markets, false hierarchies and the evolution of the modern corporation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-333, May.
- Anderson, Erin, 1988. "Transaction costs as determinants of opportunism in integrated and independent sales forces," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 247-264, April.
- Jones, Gareth R., 1990. "Governing customer-service organization exchange," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-29, January.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- Gronroos, Christian, 1990. "Relationship approach to marketing in service contexts: The marketing and organizational behavior interface," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-11, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:44:y:1999:i:1:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.