Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2006. "Job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and flight attendantsâ€™ turnover intentions: A note," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 274-276.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Chen, Ching-Fu & Kao, Ya-Ling, 2012. "Moderating effects of work engagement and job tenure on burnoutâ€“performance among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 61-63.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Ed Snape & Tom Redman, 2010. "HRM Practices, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1219-1247, November.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & López-Sánchez, José Ángel & González-Mieres, Celina, 2012. "Organizational learning, innovation, and performance in KIBS," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 870-904, November.
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
- Clarke, Marilyn Alexandra & Hill, Sally Rao, 2012. "Promoting employee wellbeing and quality service outcomes: The role of HRM practices," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 702-713, September.
- Huhtala, Hannele & Parzefall, Marjo-Riitta, 2007. "A Review of employee well-being and innovativeness: an opportunity for mutual benefit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49873, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shore, Lynn M. & Coyle-Shapiro, Jacqueline A-M. & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Tetrick, Lois E., 2009. "Social Exchange in Work Settings: Content, Process, and Mixed Models," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 289-302, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karatepe, Osman M. & Talebzadeh, Niusha, 2016. "An empirical investigation of psychological capital among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 193-202.
- Erkmen, Ezgi & Hancer, Murat, 2015. "Linking brand commitment and brand citizenship behaviors of airline employees: â€œThe role of trustâ€," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 47-54.
- Ilkhanizadeh, Shiva & Karatepe, Osman M., 2017. "An examination of the consequences of corporate social responsibility in the airline industry: Work engagement, career satisfaction, and voice behavior," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 8-17.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:49-58 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational commitment; Job satisfaction; Organizational innovation; Supervisor support; Employee empowerment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:36:y:2014:i:c:p:94-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.