Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ching-Fu, 2006. "Job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and flight attendantsâ€™ turnover intentions: A note," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 274-276.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K., 1999. "Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Chen, Ching-Fu & Kao, Ya-Ling, 2012. "Moderating effects of work engagement and job tenure on burnoutâ€“performance among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 61-63.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Ed Snape & Tom Redman, 2010. "HRM Practices, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1219-1247, November.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & López-Sánchez, José Ángel & González-Mieres, Celina, 2012. "Organizational learning, innovation, and performance in KIBS," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 870-904, November.
- Lings, Ian N., 2004. "Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 405-413, April.
- Clarke, Marilyn Alexandra & Hill, Sally Rao, 2012. "Promoting employee wellbeing and quality service outcomes: The role of HRM practices," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 702-713, September.
- Huhtala, Hannele & Parzefall, Marjo-Riitta, 2007. "A Review of employee well-being and innovativeness: an opportunity for mutual benefit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49873, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shore, Lynn M. & Coyle-Shapiro, Jacqueline A-M. & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Tetrick, Lois E., 2009. "Social Exchange in Work Settings: Content, Process, and Mixed Models," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 289-302, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilkhanizadeh, Shiva & Karatepe, Osman M., 2017. "An examination of the consequences of corporate social responsibility in the airline industry: Work engagement, career satisfaction, and voice behavior," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 8-17.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:49-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karatepe, Osman M. & Talebzadeh, Niusha, 2016. "An empirical investigation of psychological capital among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 193-202.
- Erkmen, Ezgi & Hancer, Murat, 2015. "Linking brand commitment and brand citizenship behaviors of airline employees: â€œThe role of trustâ€," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 47-54.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational commitment; Job satisfaction; Organizational innovation; Supervisor support; Employee empowerment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:36:y:2014:i:c:p:94-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .