Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Francisco Sáez-Martínez & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2013. "Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 31-43, November.
- Marina Dabic & Marta Ortiz-De-Urbina-Criado & Ana M. Romero-Martínez, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Ahmed Imran, Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan, Chani & Sher, Aslam & Muhammad, Azam & Kashif-Ur, Rehman, 2010. "Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector," MPRA Paper 32130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Thomas & Whittaker, William & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "Does the proportion of pay linked to performance affect the job satisfaction of general practitioners?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 9-17.
- Ramon Bastida Vialcanet & Frederic Marimon & Lluís Carreras, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the effects of human resource management practices on job satisfaction in non-profit," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3005348, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- M. Todd Royle, 2017. "The Mediating Effect Of Felt Accountability On The Relationship Between Personality And Job Satisfaction," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 10(1), pages 19-44.
- Deepak Bangwal & Prakash Tiwari & Pankaj Chamola, 2017. "Workplace Design Features, Job Satisfaction, and Organization Commitment," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(3), pages 21582440177, July.
- Ahmad Bodla, Ali & Hussain, Matloub & Chen, Chiyin, 2014. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Academic Professionals of Pakistan," Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business, Sukkur IBA University, vol. 1(1), pages 20-39, October.
- Muhammed Nawaz & Muhammad Irfan Shakoor & Syed Shahzaib Pirzada, 2013. "The Professional Development of Employees in Banks of Pakistan: A comparative study of public and private banks in Punjab Pakistan," International Journal of Learning and Development, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(5), pages 89-110, October.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
- Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia, 2012. "Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 609-616.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel, 2017.
"Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Michiel Souverijn, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daehwan Kim & Chanmin Park & Hany Kim & Jeeyoon Kim, 2019. "Determinants and Outcomes of Volunteer Satisfaction in Mega Sports Events," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, March.
- Said ABUJUDEH, 2019. "The Role Of Human Resource Management In Employees’ Job Satisfaction And Organizational Commitment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 20, pages 137-145, September.
- Yeh, Ying-Pin, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 94-100.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Bern Schauenberg, 2009.
"Fixed-term employment, work organization and job satisfaction: Evidence from German individual-level data,"
2009/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2009. "Fixed-term Employment, Work Organization and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from German Individual-Level Data," Working papers 2009/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Joseph M. Ng’ang’a & Dishon Wanjere & Robert K.W. Egessa, 2015. "Influence of Technical Training on Organizational Performance of Sugar Industry in the South Nyanza Zone of Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(9), pages 106-124, September.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "Quality of Work and Aggregate Productivity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 37-66, August.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Maria Carmen & Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Cruz-González, Maria Montserrat & Sánchez-Sellero, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Características organizacionais da satisfação no emprego na Espanha," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(5), September.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Human resource management; Human resource strategies; Trade unions; Pay policies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:7:p:651-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Virginia Chapman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.