Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia, 2012. "Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 609-616.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel, 2017.
"Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Michiel Souverijn, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Francisco Sáez-Martínez & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2013. "Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 31-43, November.
- Marina Dabic & Marta Ortiz-De-Urbina-Criado & Ana M. Romero-Martínez, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Ahmed Imran, Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan, Chani & Sher, Aslam & Muhammad, Azam & Kashif-Ur, Rehman, 2010. "Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector," MPRA Paper 32130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Thomas & Whittaker, William & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "Does the proportion of pay linked to performance affect the job satisfaction of general practitioners?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 9-17.
- Ramon Bastida Vialcanet & Frederic Marimon & Lluís Carreras, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the effects of human resource management practices on job satisfaction in non-profit," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3005348, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yeh, Ying-Pin, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 94-100.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Bern Schauenberg, 2009.
"Fixed-term employment, work organization and job satisfaction: Evidence from German individual-level data,"
2009/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2009. "Fixed-term Employment, Work Organization and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from German Individual-Level Data," Working papers 2009/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- repec:ibf:ijmmre:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:19-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph M. Ng’ang’a & Dishon Wanjere & Robert K.W. Egessa, 2015. "Influence of Technical Training on Organizational Performance of Sugar Industry in the South Nyanza Zone of Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(9), pages 106-124, September.
- Ahmad Bodla, Ali & Hussain, Matloub & Chen, Chiyin, 2014. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Academic Professionals of Pakistan," Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business, Sukkur IBA University, vol. 1(1), pages 20-39, October.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "Quality of Work and Aggregate Productivity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 37-66, August.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Maria Carmen & Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Cruz-González, Maria Montserrat & Sánchez-Sellero, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Características organizacionais da satisfação no emprego na Espanha," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(5), September.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Human resource management; Human resource strategies; Trade unions; Pay policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:7:p:651-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.