Alina Ileana Petrescu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Division of Business, Economics and International Business School of Business Greenbank Building University of Central Lancashire Preston PR1 2HE Lancashire UK|
Lancashire Business School Preston, United Kingdom
University of Central Lancashire
: (+44) 01772 894531
RePEc:edi:crucluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- A I Petrescu & R Simmons & S Bradley, 2004. "The impacts of human resource management practices and pay inequality on workers' job satisfaction," Working Papers 542602, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A I Petrescu & R Simmons & S Bradley, 2004.
"The impacts of human resource management practices and pay inequality on workers' job satisfaction,"
542602, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Hamdia Mudor, 2011. "Conceptual framework on the relationship between human resource management practices, job satisfaction, and turnover," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 2(2), pages 41-49.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muhammad Masood Mir & Hafiz Muhammad Sharif & Nousheen Abbas Naqvi, 2017. "Evaluating HR Practices on Organizational Productivity with the Mediation Effect of Employee Satisfaction Evidences from Higher Education Sectors of Karachi Pakistan," KASBIT Business Journals (KBJ), Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 10(Special I), pages 50-76, May.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008.
"Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Francisco Sáez-Martínez & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2013. "Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 31-43, November.
- Marina Dabic & Marta Ortiz-De-Urbina-Criado & Ana M. Romero-Martínez, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Ahmed Imran, Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan, Chani & Sher, Aslam & Muhammad, Azam & Kashif-Ur, Rehman, 2010. "Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector," MPRA Paper 32130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Thomas & Whittaker, William & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "Does the proportion of pay linked to performance affect the job satisfaction of general practitioners?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 9-17.
- Ramon Bastida Vialcanet & Frederic Marimon & Lluís Carreras, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the effects of human resource management practices on job satisfaction in non-profit," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3005348, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- M. Todd Royle, 2017. "The Mediating Effect Of Felt Accountability On The Relationship Between Personality And Job Satisfaction," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 10(1), pages 19-44.
- Ahmad Bodla, Ali & Hussain, Matloub & Chen, Chiyin, 2014. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Academic Professionals of Pakistan," Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business, Sukkur IBA University, vol. 1(1), pages 20-39, October.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
- Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia, 2012. "Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 609-616.
- Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Michiel Souverijn, 2017.
"Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daehwan Kim & Chanmin Park & Hany Kim & Jeeyoon Kim, 2019. "Determinants and Outcomes of Volunteer Satisfaction in Mega Sports Events," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, March.
- Said ABUJUDEH, 2019. "The Role Of Human Resource Management In Employees’ Job Satisfaction And Organizational Commitment," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 20, pages 137-145, September.
- Yeh, Ying-Pin, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 94-100.
- Joseph M. Ng’ang’a & Dishon Wanjere & Robert K.W. Egessa, 2015. "Influence of Technical Training on Organizational Performance of Sugar Industry in the South Nyanza Zone of Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(9), pages 106-124, September.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "Quality of Work and Aggregate Productivity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 37-66, August.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Maria Carmen & Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Cruz-González, Maria Montserrat & Sánchez-Sellero, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Características organizacionais da satisfação no emprego na Espanha," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(5), September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alina Ileana Petrescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.