Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chien-Huang Lin & Ching-Huai Peng & Danny T. Kao, 2008. "The innovativeness effect of market orientation and learning orientation on business performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(8), pages 752-772, November.
- Domingo Verano-Tacoronte & Santiago Melián-González, 2008. "Human resources control systems and performance: the role of uncertainty and risk propensity," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, May.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Leung, Aegean & Zhang, Jing & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der, 2006. "The use of networks in human resource acquisition for entrepreneurial firms: Multiple "fit" considerations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 664-686, September.
- Veneta Andonova & Hernando Zuleta, 2007. "The effect of enforcement on human resources practices: A case study in rural Colombia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 344 - 353, April.
- McKendall, Marie A. & Margulis, Stephen T., 1995. "People and their organizations: Rethinking the assumptions," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 21-28.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource management; Entrepreneurialism; Business formation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:14-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .