The innovativeness effect of market orientation and learning orientation on business performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manski, C.F., 1992. "Identification Problems in the Social Sciences," Working papers 9217, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983. "Relative Earnings and Individual Union Membership in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(198), pages 111-125, May.
- Gomez, Sandalio & Pons, Celia & Marti, Carlos, 2002. "Part-Time work: Its evolution and results," IESE Research Papers D/476, IESE Business School.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Alison Booth & Margi Wood, 2004.
"Back-to-front Down-under? Part-time/Full-time Wage Differentials in Australia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
482, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L. & Wood, Margi, 2006. "Back-to-front Down-under? Part-time/Full-time Wage Differentials in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 2268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Vella & Marno Verbeek, 1998. "Whose wages do unions raise? A dynamic model of unionism and wage rate determination for young men," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 163-183.
- Francis Vella, 1998. "Estimating Models with Sample Selection Bias: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 127-169.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bardasi, Elena & Gornick, Janet C., 2000. "Women and part-time employment: workers' 'choices' and wage penalties in five industrialized countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005.
"The Part-Time Pay Penalty,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0679, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 194, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "The part-time pay penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3661, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "The part-time pay penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2005.
"Why Do Part-Time Workers Earn Less? The Role of Worker and Job Skills,"
Cornell University, ILR School, pages 525-551.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2004. "Why Do Part-Time Workers Earn Less? The Role of Worker and Job Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 1261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Does the composition of wage and payroll taxes matter under Nash bargaining?,"
Elsevier, pages 343-349.
- Koskela, E. & Schob, R., 1998. "Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 443, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 1999. "Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining?," Discussion Papers 203, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Russo, Giovanni & Hassink, Wolter, 2005. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty: A Career Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 2000.
"Multitask Learning and the Reorganization of Work: From Tayloristic to Holistic Organization,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 353-376, July.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1999. "Multi-Task Learning and the Reorganization of Work. From Tayloristic to Holistic Organization," IZA Discussion Papers 39, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Inés Hardoy & Pål Schøne, 2006. "The Part-Time Wage Gap in Norway: How Large is It "Really"?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 263-282, June.
- Martijn P. Tummers & Isolde Woittiez, 1991. "A Simultaneous Wage and Labor Supply Model with Hours Restrictions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(3), pages 393-423.
- Maria Jepsen & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2005.
"The wage penalty induced by part-time work: the case of Belgium,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, pages 73-94.
- Maria Jepsen & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2005. "The wage penalty induced by part-time work: the case of Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 05-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1996. "Tax progression is good for employment in popular models of trade union behaviour," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, August.
- Hu, Yongjian & Tijdens, Kea, 2003. "Choices for part-time jobs and the impacts on the wage differentials. A comparative study for Great Britain and the Netherlands," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Skatun, John Douglas, 1998. "Divide the hours and conquer the surplus: part-time workers and pay," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 235-242, November.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1984. "The Estimation of a Joint Wage-Hours Labor Supply Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 550-566, October.
- Nicola-Maria Riley, 1997. "Determinants of Union Membership: A Review," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(2), pages 265-301, June.
- Joan R. Rodgers, 2004. "Hourly Wages of full-time and part-time employees in Australia," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(2), pages 231-254, June.
- Erling Rasmussen & Jens Lind & Jelle Visser, 2004. "Divergence in Part-Time Work in New Zealand, the Netherlands and Denmark," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 637-658, December.
- John F. Ermisch & Robert E. Wright, 1993. "Wage Offers and Full-Time and Part-Time Employment by British Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 111-133.
- Main, Brian G M & Reilly, Barry, 1992. "Women and the Union Wage Gap," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 49-66, January.
- Yoram Barzel, 1973. "The Determination of Daily Hours and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 220-238.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 5-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chee-Yang Fong, 2011. "HRM practices and knowledge sharing: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 704-723, August.
- Dev K. Dutta & Vishal K. Gupta & Xiujian Chen, 2016. "A Tale of Three Strategic Orientations: A Moderated-Mediation Framework of the Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Learning Orientation on Firm Performance," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 313-348, September.
- Marina Dabic, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Carmen Bălan & Daniela Ioniţă, 2011. "Exploratory Research on the Organizational Learning in Small Enterprises and Implications for the Economic Higher Education," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 464-481, June.
- Aris Tri Haryanto & Tulus Haryono & Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, 2017. "Market Orientation, Learning Orientation and Small Medium Enterprises Performance:The Mediating Role of Innovation," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 484-491.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:356-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zgrzywa-Ziemak Anna, 2015. "The Impact of Organisational Learning on Organisational Performance," Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(4), pages 98-112, December.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Suárez-Álvarez, Leticia & Díaz-Martín, Ana María, 2013. "The brand management system and service firm competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 148-157.
- Pratono, Aluisius Hery & Mahmood, Rosli, 2014. "The Moderating Effect of Environmental Turbulence in the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Management and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 58493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning methods; Organizational structures; Innovation; Market orientation; Entrepreneurialism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:8:p:752-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .