The innovativeness effect of market orientation and learning orientation on business performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chee-Yang Fong & Keng-Boon Ooi & Boon-In Tan & Voon-Hsien Lee & Alain Yee-Loong Chong, 2011. "HRM practices and knowledge sharing: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 704-723, August.
- Dev K. Dutta & Vishal K. Gupta & Xiujian Chen, 2016. "A Tale of Three Strategic Orientations: A Moderated-Mediation Framework of the Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Learning Orientation on Firm Performance," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 313-348, September.
- Marina Dabic & Marta Ortiz-De-Urbina-Criado & Ana M. Romero-Martínez, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Carmen Bălan & Daniela Ioniţă, 2011. "Exploratory Research on the Organizational Learning in Small Enterprises and Implications for the Economic Higher Education," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 464-481, June.
- Aris Tri Haryanto & Tulus Haryono & Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, 2017. "Market Orientation, Learning Orientation and Small Medium Enterprises Performance:The Mediating Role of Innovation," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 484-491.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:63:y:2018:i:1:p:33-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:356-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zgrzywa-Ziemak Anna, 2015. "The Impact of Organisational Learning on Organisational Performance," Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(4), pages 98-112, December.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Suárez-Álvarez, Leticia & Díaz-Martín, Ana María, 2013. "The brand management system and service firm competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 148-157.
- Pratono, Aluisius Hery & Mahmood, Rosli, 2014. "The Moderating Effect of Environmental Turbulence in the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Management and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 58493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning methods; Organizational structures; Innovation; Market orientation; Entrepreneurialism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:8:p:752-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.