Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger & David Schkade, 2008.
"Sorting in the Labor Market: Do Gregarious Workers Flock to Interactive Jobs?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(4).
- Alan B. Krueger & David Schkade, 2007. "Sorting in the Labor Market: Do Gregarious Workers Flock to Interactive Jobs?," NBER Working Papers 13032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & David A. Schkade, 2007. "Sorting in the Labor Market: Do Gregarious Workers Flock to Interactive Jobs?," Working Papers 63, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Krueger, Alan B. & Schkade, David A., 2007. "Sorting in the Labor Market: Do Gregarious Workers Flock to Interactive Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 2730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande & Xiao Zhao, 2011. "The Impact of Ethical Behavior and Facets of Job Satisfaction on Organizational Commitment of Chinese Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 537-543, December.
- Karianne Kalshoven & Deanne Den Hartog & Annebel De Hoogh, 2011. "Ethical Leader Behavior and Big Five Factors of Personality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 349-366, May.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Darin White & Emily Lean, 2008. "The Impact of Perceived Leader Integrity on Subordinates in a Work Team Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 765-778, September.
- Beabout, Gregory R., 2012. "Management as a Domain-Relative Practice that Requires and Develops Practical Wisdom," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 405-432, April.
- Mitchell Neubert & Dawn Carlson & K. Kacmar & James Roberts & Lawrence Chonko, 2009. "The Virtuous Influence of Ethical Leadership Behavior: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 157-170, December.
- Pablo Ruiz & Carmen Ruiz & Ricardo Martínez, 2011. "Improving the “Leader–Follower” Relationship: Top Manager or Supervisor? The Ethical Leadership Trickle-Down Effect on Follower Job Response," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(4), pages 587-608, April.
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- DeConinck, James B., 2009. "The effect of leader-member exchange on turnover among retail buyers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1081-1086, November.
- Shamas-ur-Rehman Toor & George Ofori, 2009. "Ethical Leadership: Examining the Relationships with Full Range Leadership Model, Employee Outcomes, and Organizational Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 533-547, December.
- H. Jack Shapiro & Mahmoud A. Wahba, 1978. "Pay Satisfaction: An Empirical Test of a Discrepancy Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 612-622, February.
- Arménio Rego & Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel Cunha, 2010. "Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 215-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yidong Tu & Xinxin Lu, 2016. "Do Ethical Leaders Give Followers the Confidence to Go the Extra Mile? The Moderating Role of Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 129-144, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical leadership; Fairness; Job motivating potential; Pay satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:118:y:2013:i:1:p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.