Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Pina E. Cunha, 2008. "Organisational citizenship behaviours and effectiveness: an empirical study in two small insurance companies," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 541-554, May.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Cunha, 2009. "How individualism–collectivism orientations predict happiness in a collectivistic context," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, 01.
- Jesuino, Jorge Correia, 2002. "Latin europe cluster: from South to North," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-89, April.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan & Camp II, Ronald D., 2007. "Culture-contingent signs of trust in emergent relationships," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 61-82, September.
- Aditi Gowri, 2007. "On Corporate Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 391-400, February.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Chris Tkach & M. DiMatteo, 2006. "What are the Differences between Happiness and Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 363-404, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:2:p:215-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.