“Organizational Terrorism” and Moral Choices – Exercising Voice When the Leader is the Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morela Hernandez, 2008. "Promoting Stewardship Behavior in Organizations: A Leadership Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 121-128, June.
- Arin, K. Peren & Ciferri, Davide & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2008. "The price of terror: The effects of terrorism on stock market returns and volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 164-167, December.
- Dipak K. Gupta, 2006. "International Terrorism and the Costs of Over-Reaction," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 26(5), pages 274-275, November.
- Linn Van Dyne & Isabel C. Botero, 2003. "Conceptualizing Employee Silence and Employee Voice as Multidimensional Constructs," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1359-1392, 09.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, 2007. "Human Resources from an Organizational Behavior Perspective: Some Paradoxes Explained," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Andrew A. Luchak, 2003. "What Kind of Voice Do Loyal Employees Use?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 115-134, 03.
- Royer, Susanne & Waterhouse, Jennifer & Brown, Kerry & Festing, Marion, 2008. "Employee voice and strategic competitive advantage in international modern public corporations - an economic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 234-246, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:159-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.