Ethical Duties of Organizational Citizens: Obligations Owed by Highly Committed Employees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Nyan-Myau Lyau & Yuan-Hui Tsai & Wen-Yung Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu, 2010. "Modeling Corporate Citizenship and Its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Cam Caldwell & Mark Hansen, 2010. "Trustworthiness, Governance, and Wealth Creation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 173-188, December.
- Cam Caldwell & Linda Hayes & Do Long, 2010. "Leadership, Trustworthiness, and Ethical Stewardship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 497-512, November.
- Solomon, Robert C., 1992. "Corporate Roles, Personal Virtues: An Aristotelean Approach to Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 317-339, July.
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Cam Caldwell, 2011. "Duties Owed to Organizational Citizens – Ethical Insights for Today’s Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Hart, David W. & Thompson, Jeffery A., 2007. "Untangling Employee Loyalty: A Psychological Contract Perspective," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 297-323, April.
- Alicia Leung, 2008. "Matching Ethical Work Climate to In-role and Extra-role Behaviors in a Collectivist Work Setting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 43-55, April.
- Cam Caldwell & Rolf Dixon & Ryan Atkins & Stefan Dowdell, 2011. "Repentance and Continuous Improvement: Ethical Implications for the Modern Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 473-487, September.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, 2007. "Human Resources from an Organizational Behavior Perspective: Some Paradoxes Explained," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Simon Lloyd D. Restubog & Matthew J. Hornsey & Prashant Bordia & Sarah R. Esposo, 2008. "Effects of Psychological Contract Breach on Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Insights from the Group Value Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1377-1400, December.
- W. Edwards Deming, 2000. "Out of the Crisis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541157, January.
- Josh Gullett & Loc Do & Maria Canuto-Carranco & Mark Brister & Shundricka Turner & Cam Caldwell, 2009. "The Buyer–Supplier Relationship: An Integrative Model of Ethics and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 329-341, December.
- TomÃ¡s GonzÃ¡lez & Manuel GuillÃ©n, 2008. "Organizational Commitment: A Proposal for a Wider Ethical Conceptualization of â€˜Normative Commitmentâ€™," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 401-414, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Goebel & Barbara E. Weißenberger, 2017. "The Relationship Between Informal Controls, Ethical Work Climates, and Organizational Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 505-528, March.
- S. Weaver & Pam Ellen & Lars Mathiassen, 2015. "Contextualist Inquiry into Organizational Citizenship: Promoting Recycling Across Heterogeneous Organizational Actors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 413-428, June.
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational citizenship behavior; Personality theory; Duties of employees; Wealth creation; Employee stewardship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.