Psychological Contracts and Organizational Identification: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Abraham Carmeli & Gershon Gilat & David A. Waldman, 2007. "The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 972-992, September.
- Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D., 2009. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 1027-1030, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna S. Gogoleva & Pavel S. Sorokin & Azer G. Efendiev, 2014. "Quality Of Work Life As Methodological Framework In Organizational Studies: State Of The Art And Perspectives For The Future Research," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Azer Efendiev & Anna Gogoleva & Evgeniya Balabanova, 2014. "Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:iim:iimawp:13106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exchange; Social identity; Psychological contracts; Perceived organizational support; Organizational identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:254-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .