Psychological Contracts and Organizational Identification: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Abraham Carmeli & Gershon Gilat & David A. Waldman, 2007. "The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 972-992, September.
- Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D., 2009. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 1027-1030, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna S. Gogoleva & Pavel S. Sorokin & Azer G. Efendiev, 2014. "Quality Of Work Life As Methodological Framework In Organizational Studies: State Of The Art And Perspectives For The Future Research," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Azer Efendiev & Anna Gogoleva & Evgeniya Balabanova, 2014. "Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:iim:iimawp:13106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exchange; Social identity; Psychological contracts; Perceived organizational support; Organizational identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:254-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.