Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Zagenczyk & Ray Gibney & W. Few & Kristin Scott, 2011. "Psychological Contracts and Organizational Identification: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 254-281, September.
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S., 2011. "Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 460-466, May.
- Shore, Lynn M. & Coyle-Shapiro, Jacqueline A-M. & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Tetrick, Lois E., 2009. "Social Exchange in Work Settings: Content, Process, and Mixed Models," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 289-302, November.
More about this item
Keywordssocial exchange theory; employment relations; social interactions; psychological contracts; employee-organization relations.;
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- J59 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:18man2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .