Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S., 2011. "Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 460-466, May.
- Simon Lloyd D. Restubog & Matthew J. Hornsey & Prashant Bordia & Sarah R. Esposo, 2008. "Effects of Psychological Contract Breach on Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Insights from the Group Value Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1377-1400, December.
- Thomas Zagenczyk & Ray Gibney & W. Few & Kristin Scott, 2011. "Psychological Contracts and Organizational Identification: The Mediating Effect of Perceived Organizational Support," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 254-281, September.
More about this item
Keywordssocial exchange theory; employment relations; social interactions; psychological contracts; employee-organization relations.;
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- J59 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:18man2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.