|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre for Research in Social Organization of a Company Moscow, Russia
Faculty of Management
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 495 772 95 90 (ad. 55061)
+7 (495) 772-95-69
Kirpichnaya str. 33, app. 621, Moscow
RePEc:edi:cohseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- A.S. Gogoleva & E.S. Balabanova & A.G. Efendiev & V.V.Komarova, 2017. "Employee Work Behavior in Russian Business Organizations: Priorities, Professional Features and Work Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- A.S. Gogoleva & E.S. Balabanova & Azer G. Efendiev, 2016. "Determinants of Employee Innovative Behavior: Do Foreign and Domestic Companies in Russia Differ?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/MAN/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Azer Efendiev & Anna Gogoleva & Evgeniya Balabanova, 2014. "Social Exchange Concept As A Methodological Framework For Employment Relations Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Azer Efendiev & Evgenia Balabanova & Elena Yarygina, 2012. "Why People Leave: Factors Affecting Russian Employees’ Intentions to Change the Organization," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 48-80.
- Azer Efendiev & Evgenia Balabanova & Efim Galitsky, 2009. "Results and problems of modern specialist’s training: Through the prism of career growth of managers after graduation," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 133-152.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Evgeniya Balabanova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.