Report NEP-TRA-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Pissarides, Christopher & Wang, Jin, 2016. "China's mobility barriers and employment allocations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhuan Xie & Xiaobo Zhang, 2016. "From “Made in China” to “Innovated in China”: Necessity, Prospect, and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A.S. Gogoleva & E.S. Balabanova & Azer G. Efendiev, 2016. "Determinants of Employee Innovative Behavior: Do Foreign and Domestic Companies in Russia Differ?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/MAN/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olga S. Kuznetsova & Sofiya R. Ulyanova, 2016. "The Impact Of A Central Bank’S Verbal Interventions On Stock Exchange Indices In A Resource Based Economy: The Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 155/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yang, Qiming & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhu, Wu, 2016. "Have Chinese firms become smaller? If so, why?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1558, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tang, Weiqi & Meng, Bo & Wu, Libo & Liu, Yu, 2016. "Undermined climate policies : a study on the impact of regulatory and financial discrimination across heterogeneous firms in China," IDE Discussion Papers 622, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wang, Xinxin & Chen, Kevin Z. & Robinson, Sherman & Huang, Zuhui, 2016. "Will Chinaâ€™s demographic transition exacerbate its income inequality? A CGE modeling with top-down microsimulation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1560, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China's Belt and Road Initiative: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-38, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "Technology Choice for Reducing NOx Emissions: An Empirical Study of Chinese Power Plants," Discussion Papers 1644, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Guojun He & Shaoda Wang, 2016. "Do College Graduates Serving as Village Officials Help Rural China?," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-39, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Antonio Carvalho, 2016. "Energy Efficiency in Transition Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEERP Working Paper Series 004, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Yuan Zi, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and the Great Labor Reallocation," IHEID Working Papers 18-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jessica Leight, 2016. "Grain into Gold? The Impact of Agricultural Income Shocks on Rural Chinese Households," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment and Sustainable Development. A Regional Approach for Romania," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 162702, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Magdalena Petrovska & Aneta Krstevska & Nikola Naumovski, 2016. "Forecasting Macedonian business cycle turning points using Qual VAR model," Working Papers 2016-05, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ukraine; Ex Post Evaluation of Exceptional Access Under the 2014 Stand-By Arrangement," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/320, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ukraine; Second Review Under the Extended Fund Facility and Requests for Waivers of Non-Observance of Performance Criteria, Rephasing of Access and Financing Assurances Review-Press Release; Staff Rep," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/319, International Monetary Fund.
- Can Huang & Xiao Jin & Lanhua Li, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: China," JRC Working Papers JRC102345, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2016.
"Eficienţa Economică A Administraţiei Publice Din Uniunea Europeană Și România
[Economic Efficiency Of Public Administration In European Union And Romania]," MPRA Paper 75291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Bulgaria; 2016 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Bulgaria," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/344, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Carvalho, 2016. "Delays in Connecting Firms to Electricity: What Matters?," CEERP Working Paper Series 003, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Haughton, Jonathon & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2016. "Microcredit in Viet Nam: Does it matter?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1569, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Moldova; Request for an Extended Arrangement Under the Extended Fund Facility and an Arrangement Under the Extended Credit Facility-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Execut," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/343, International Monetary Fund.