Technology Choice for Reducing NOx Emissions: An Empirical Study of Chinese Power Plants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ma, Teng & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2017. "Technology choice for reducing NOx emissions: An empirical study of Chinese power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 362-376.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Huiming & Zheng, Yu & Ozturk, U. Aytun & Li, Shanjun, 2016. "The impact of subsidies on overcapacity: A comparison of wind and solar energy companies in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 821-827.
- Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J., 2012. "Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 779-789.
- Zhao, Lifeng & Xiao, Yunhan & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Wang, Bo & Xu, Xiang, 2008. "Technical, environmental, and economic assessment of deploying advanced coal power technologies in the Chinese context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2709-2718, July.
- Liang, Zengying & Ma, Xiaoqian & Lin, Hai & Tang, Yuting, 2011. "The energy consumption and environmental impacts of SCR technology in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1120-1129, April.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "Controlling SO2 emissions in China: A panel data analysis of the 11th Five-Year Plan," Discussion Papers 1609, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Shen, Jianfei & Luo, Chen, 2015. "Overall review of renewable energy subsidy policies in China – Contradictions of intentions and effects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1478-1488.
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Mohlin, Kristina & Sterner, Thomas, 2015. "Refunded emission payments and diffusion of NOx abatement technologies in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 132-145.
- Liu, Xianbing & Niu, Dongjie & Bao, Cunkuan & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi, 2013. "Affordability of energy cost increases for companies due to market-based climate policies: A survey in Taicang, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1464-1476.
- David Popp, 2010. "Exploring Links Between Innovation and Diffusion: Adoption of NO X Control Technologies at US Coal-fired Power Plants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 319-352, March.
- Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hugh Ellis, J. & Crowley, Christian & Joutz, Frederick, 2015. "Impacts of climate change on power sector NOx emissions: A long-run analysis of the US mid-atlantic region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 11-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haijun Zhao & Weichun Ma & Hongjia Dong & Ping Jiang, 2017. "Analysis of Co-Effects on Air Pollutants and CO 2 Emissions Generated by End-of-Pipe Measures of Pollution Control in China’s Coal-Fired Power Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology choice; NOx emissions; China; thermal power sector;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2016-12-04 (China)
- NEP-DCM-2016-12-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2016-12-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-12-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2016-12-04 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2016-12-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .