Report NEP-CNA-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Xinxin & Chen, Kevin Z. & Robinson, Sherman & Huang, Zuhui, 2016. "Will Chinaâ€™s demographic transition exacerbate its income inequality? A CGE modeling with top-down microsimulation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1560, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, Yunnan & Sun, Irene Yuan & Ukaejiofo, Rex Uzonna & Xiaoyang, Tang & BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah, 2016. "Learning from China?: Manufacturing, investment, and technology transfer in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1565, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yang, Qiming & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhu, Wu, 2016. "Have Chinese firms become smaller? If so, why?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1558, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shang-Jin Wei & Zhuan Xie & Xiaobo Zhang, 2016. "From “Made in China” to “Innovated in China”: Necessity, Prospect, and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Leight, 2016. "Grain into Gold? The Impact of Agricultural Income Shocks on Rural Chinese Households," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China's Belt and Road Initiative: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-38, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Tang, Weiqi & Meng, Bo & Wu, Libo & Liu, Yu, 2016. "Undermined climate policies : a study on the impact of regulatory and financial discrimination across heterogeneous firms in China," IDE Discussion Papers 622, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "Technology Choice for Reducing NOx Emissions: An Empirical Study of Chinese Power Plants," Discussion Papers 1644, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Guojun He & Shaoda Wang, 2016. "Do College Graduates Serving as Village Officials Help Rural China?," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-39, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2016.