Controlling SO2 emissions in China: A panel data analysis of the 11th Five-Year Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Kumar, Naresh & Shi, Guang, 2013.
"The promise of Beijing: Evaluating the impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on air quality,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 424-443.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin & Naresh Kumar & Guang Shi, 2011. "The Promise of Beijing: Evaluating the Impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 16907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mun S. Ho & Chris P. Nielsen (ed.), 2007. "Clearing the Air: The Health and Economic Damages of Air Pollution in China," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262083582, January.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:3-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra, 2014.
"Environmental policy and exports: Evidence from Chinese cities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 296-318.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2014. "Environmental policy and exports: Evidence from Chinese cities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162230, HAL.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W., 2008. "Does more energy consumption bolster economic growth An application of the nonlinear threshold regression model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 755-767, February.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2006. "Smooth transition pollution-income paths," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 182-189, May.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Sun, Weizeng & Luo, Danglun, 2014. "Incentives for China's urban mayors to mitigate pollution externalities: The role of the central government and public environmentalism," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 61-71.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Teng & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2017.
"Technology choice for reducing NOx emissions: An empirical study of Chinese power plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 362-376.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "Technology Choice for Reducing NOx Emissions: An Empirical Study of Chinese Power Plants," Discussion Papers 1644, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsSO2; Air pollution; Panel data; China; 11th Five-Year Plan.;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2016-03-23 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-03-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-03-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kimiaki Shirahama to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.