A developmental model on quantifying urban policy effectiveness in port city relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Berg, Roy & De Langen, Peter W., 2011. "Hinterland strategies of port authorities: A case study of the port of Barcelona," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 6-14.
- Elvira Haezendonck & Michael Dooms & Alain Verbeke, 2014. "A new governance perspective on port–hinterland relationships: The Port Hinterland Impact (PHI) matrix," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 16(3), pages 229-249, September.
- Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel, 2004. "Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 237-250, July.
- Masahisa Fujita, 1996. "On The Self-Organization And Evolution Of Economic Geography," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 34-61, March.
- González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008.
"Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 243-257, January.
- Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3515, The World Bank.
- Baird, Alfred J, 1995. "Privatisation of trust ports in the United Kingdom: Review and analysis of the first sales," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 135-143, April.
- Flämig, Heike & Hesse, Markus, 2011. "Placing dryports. Port regionalization as a planning challenge – The case of Hamburg, Germany, and the Süderelbe," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-50.
- Kevin Cullinane & Rickard Bergqvist & Gordon Wilmsmeier, 2012. "The dry port concept – Theory and practice," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Theo Notteboom, 2008. "The Relationship between Seaports and the Inter-Modal Hinterland in Light of Global Supply Chains," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/10, OECD Publishing.
- Peter V. Hall & Wouter Jacobs, 2012. "Why are maritime ports (still) urban, and why should policy-makers care?," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 189-206, March.
- Patrick Verhoeven & Thomas Vanoutrive, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of European port governance," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(2), pages 178-203, June.
- Iannone, Fedele, 2012. "The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1424-1448.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans Koster & Peter Hall, 2011. "The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2749-2769, October.
- Gilles Van Hamme & Mathieu Strale, 2012. "Port gateways in globalization: the case of Antwerp," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 83-96, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopmental; policy effectiveness; port city;
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .