Report NEP-GEO-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassink, Robert & Gong, Huiwen, 2017. "Sketching the Contours of an Integrative Paradigm of Economic Geography," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from a spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers hal-01559041, HAL.
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zoellner, 2017. "The Fluidity of Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Takeshi Ebina & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous-time spatial competition model with vertical relations," ISER Discussion Paper 1009, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Feng, Lin & Yuan, Liwei, 2017. "A developmental model on quantifying urban policy effectiveness in port city relations," MPRA Paper 81037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tammaru, Tiit & Marci?czak, Szymon & Aunap, Raivo & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Inequalities and Segregation across the Long-Term Economic Cycle: An Analysis of South and North European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florent Dubois & Christophe Muller, 2017. "Decomposing Well-being Measures in South Africa: The Contribution of Residential Segregation to Income Distribution," Working Papers halshs-01520311, HAL.
- Emilie Kinfack Djoumessi & Alain Pholo Bala, 2017. "The analysis of borders effects in intra-African trade," Working Papers 701, Economic Research Southern Africa.