Inequalities and Segregation across the Long-Term Economic Cycle: An Analysis of South and North European Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonia Arbaci, 2007. "Ethnic Segregation, Housing Systems and Welfare Regimes in Europe," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 401-433.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina & Manley, David, 2017. "Does Segregation Reduce Socio-Spatial Mobility? Evidence from Four European Countries with Different Inequality and Segregation Contexts," IZA Discussion Papers 11123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssocial inequalities; residential segregation; comparative urban studies; South Europe; North Europe;
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.