Inequalities and Segregation across the Long-Term Economic Cycle: An Analysis of South and North European Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonia Arbaci, 2007. "Ethnic Segregation, Housing Systems and Welfare Regimes in Europe," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 401-433.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina & Manley, David, 2017. "Does Segregation Reduce Socio-Spatial Mobility? Evidence from Four European Countries with Different Inequality and Segregation Contexts," IZA Discussion Papers 11123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssocial inequalities; residential segregation; comparative urban studies; South Europe; North Europe;
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .