Ethnic Segregation, Housing Systems and Welfare Regimes in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Maloutas, 2007. "Segregation, Social Polarization and Immigration in Athens during the 1990s: Theoretical Expectations and Contextual Difference," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 733-758, December.
- Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine, 2015. "Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-10.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:65:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12232-017-0285-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tammaru, Tiit & Strömgren, Magnus & van Ham, Maarten & Danzer, Alexander M., 2015. "Gender Differences in the Effect of Residential Segregation on Workplace Segregation among Newly Arrived Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kate Bayliss & Ben Fine & Mary Robertson, 2016. "The Role of the State in Financialised Systems of Provision: Social Compacting, Social Policy, and Privatisation," Working papers wpaper154, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Montserrat Pareja-Eastaway, 2009. "The Effects Of The Spanish Housing System On The Settlement Patterns Of Immigrants," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(4), pages 519-534, September.
- Thomas MALOUTAS, 2014. "Social And Spatial Impact Of The Crisis In Athens - From Clientelist Regulation To Sovereign Debt Crisis," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 149-166.
- Marisol García, 2010. "The Breakdown of the Spanish Urban Growth Model: Social and Territorial Effects of the Global Crisis," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 967-980, December.
- Tammaru, Tiit & Marci?czak, Szymon & Aunap, Raivo & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Inequalities and Segregation across the Long-Term Economic Cycle: An Analysis of South and North European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina & Manley, David, 2017. "Does Segregation Reduce Socio-Spatial Mobility? Evidence from Four European Countries with Different Inequality and Segregation Contexts," IZA Discussion Papers 11123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Gabrieli, 2016. "Spatial Segregation, Redistribution and Welfare: A Theoretical Model," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(1), pages 68-78.
- Willem R. Boterman & Wouter P.C. Gent, 2014. "Housing Liberalisation and Gentrification: The Social Effects of Tenure Conversions in Amsterdam," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(2), pages 140-160, April.
- Michael Janoschka & Jorge Sequera & Luis Salinas, 2014. "Gentrification in Spain and Latin America — a Critical Dialogue," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1234-1265, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare regimes; housing systems; ethnic segregation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intjhp:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:401-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .