Soviet Household Saving Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Portes, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang Gene Hsin, 1993. "The Inconsistencies among Disequilibrium Aggregates," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Wojciech Charemza & Richard E. Quandt, 1982. "Models and Estimation of Disequilibrium for Centrally Planned Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 109-116.
- Gardner, Roy & Strauss, Jonathan, 1981.
"Repressed inflation in the Soviet Union : A temporary equilibrium approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 387-404.
- Gardner Roy, 1979. "Repressed inflation in the soviet union : a temporary equilibrium approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7918, CEPREMAP.
- Mario I. Bléjer & Carlo Cottarelli, 1991. "Forced Savings and Repressed Inflation in the Soviet Union; Some Empirical Results," IMF Working Papers 91/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Muellbauer, John, 1994. "The Assessment: Consumer Expenditure," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 1-41, Summer.
- Church, Keith B & Smith, Peter N & Wallis, Kenneth F, 1994. "Econometric Evaluation of Consumers' Expenditure Equations," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 71-85, Summer.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:37:y:1985:i:4:p:494-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, June.
- Chawluk, Antoni & Cross, Rod, 1994. "Zloty and Dollar Balances in Poland 1965-1993," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 62(0), pages 41-66, Suppl..
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W, 1990. "Cointegration in Small Samples: Empirical Percentiles, Drifting Moments and Customized Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(3), pages 303-315, August.
- Gur Ofer & Joyce Pickersgill, 1980. "Soviet Household Saving: A Cross-Section Study of Soviet Emigrant Families," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 121-144.
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1989. "Macroeconomic disequilibria in centrally planned economies: Identifiability of econometric models based on the theory of household behavior under quantity constraints," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 47-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 1999. "The Income, Savings, and Monetary Overhang of Soviet Households," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 644-668, December.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2002.
"Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mark C. Foley & William Pyle, 2005. "Household Savings in Russia during the Transition," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0522, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Smith, 2003. "Individual Welfare in the Soviet Union," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 75-105, October.
- Shida, Yoshisada, 2015. "Forced Savings in the Soviet Republics: Re-examination," RRC Working Paper Series 54, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Nicolae, Mariana, 2003. "Use of households survey data to estimate the size of the informal economy in Romania," MPRA Paper 14286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Smith, 2007. "Determinants of Soviet Household Income," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 3-24, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:30:y:1997:i:2:p:181-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .