The Income, Savings, and Monetary Overhang of Soviet Households
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William D. Nordhaus, 1990. "Soviet Economic Reform: The Longest Road," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 287-318.
- Kim, Byung Yeon, 1997.
"Soviet Household Saving Function,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 181-203.
- Byung Yeon Kim, 1997. "Soviet Household Saving Function," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 181-203, May.
- Byung Yeon Kim, "undated". "Soviet Household Saving Function," Ace Project Memoranda 96/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hendry, David F, 1994. "HUS Revisited," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 86-106, Summer.
- Mario I. BlÃ©jer & Carlo Cottarelli, 1991. "Forced Savings and Repressed Inflation in the Soviet Union; Some Empirical Results," IMF Working Papers 91/55, . Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)