Informal economy activities of Soviet households: size and dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufman & Andrei Shleifer, 1997. "The Unofficial Economy in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(2), pages 159-240.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 1999. "The Income, Savings, and Monetary Overhang of Soviet Households," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 644-668, December.
- Paul R. Gregory & Manouchehr Mokhtari & Wolfram Schrettl, 1999. "Do The Russians Really Save That Much? - Alternate Estimates From The Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 694-703, November.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:32:y:1980:i:2:p:218-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Rose & Ian Mcallister, 1996. "Is Money The Measure Of Welfare In Russia?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1994. "The UK Consumption Boom of the Late 1980s: Aggregate Implications of Microeconomic Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1269-1302, November.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728045 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Boris Najman, 2003.
"Travail et pauvreté en Russie : évaluations objectives et perceptions subjectives,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 367(1), pages 83-100.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Boris Najman, 2004. "Travail et pauvreté en Russie : évaluations objectives et perceptions subjectives," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266727, HAL.
- Morgunov, V.I. (Моргунов, В.И.), 2016.
"The Liquidity Management of the Banking Sector and the Short-Term Money Market Interest Rates
[Управление Ликвидностью Банковского Сектора И Краткосрочной Процентной Ставкой Денежного Рынка]," Working Papers 21311, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Shida, Yoshisada, 2017. "Russia’s Informal Economic Growth: 1960–1990," RRC Working Paper Series 69, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Grogan, Louise & Summerfield, Fraser, 2018. "Government Transfers, Work and Wellbeing: Evidence from the Russian Old-Age Pension," IZA Discussion Papers 11961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Youngho Kang, 2009. "The informal economy and the growth of small enterprises in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(2), pages 351-376, April.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Putniņš, Tālis J. & Sauka, Arnis, 2015. "Measuring the shadow economy using company managers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 471-490.
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:70:y:2017:i:4:p:1346-1374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shida, Yoshisada, 2015. "Forced Savings in the Soviet Republics: Re-examination," RRC Working Paper Series 54, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:532-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.