Determinants of household demand for services - Formal Versus Informal Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2009.
"Polish Households' Behavior in the Regular and Informal Economies,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(5), pages 1181-1210.
- François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2009. "Polish households' behavior in the regular and informal economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2009. "Polish Households' behavior in the Regular and Informal Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375543, HAL.
- François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2009. "Polish Households' Behavior in the Regular and Informal Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00449447, HAL.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1999. "The tax wedge and household demand for services," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-256, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal employment; Households expenditure; Services in the home;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-09-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-09-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.