Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Antonio Estache & Wolf Alexander, 2012. "Would Less Fiscal Decentralization Reduce Public Sector Size across Sectors in Europe ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timothy J. Bartik & George A. Erickcek, 2012. "Simulating the Effects of Michigan's MEGA Tax Credit Program on Job Creation and Fiscal Benefits," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-185, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Federici, Daniela & Parisi, Valentino, 2012. "Corporate taxation and exports," MPRA Paper 41012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bönke, Timm & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Utz, Stephen, 2012. "Uneven treatment of family life? Horizontal equity in the U.S. tax and transfer system," Discussion Papers 2012/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Étienne Desjardins & Mélina Longpré & François Vaillancourt, 2012. "The topsy-turvy sharing of the gaming tax field in Canada, 1970-2010: provincial payments, federal withdrawal," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-21, CIRANO.
- Masamichi Kawano, 2012. "Henry George Theorem in a Dynamic Framework without Accumulation of Public Goods," Discussion Paper Series 92, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2012.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpca, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2012. "Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: accessibility, local public goods, and welfare," MPRA Paper 40990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Angyridis & Brennan S. Thompson, 2012. "Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty," Working Papers 034, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Felix Kolle, 2012. "Heterogeneity and Cooperation in Privileged Groups: The Role of Capability and Valuation on Public Goods Provision," Discussion Papers 2012-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Izabela Styczynska, 2012. "Determinants of household demand for services - Formal Versus Informal Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 444, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Oliver Himmler & Tobias Koenig, 2012. "Fairness Spillovers – The Case of Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Azzimonti, Marina & de Francisco, Eva & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2012. "Financial Globalization, Inequality, and the Raising of Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 8893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary & Verhoeven, Marijn & Vlaicu, Razvan, 2012. "MTEFs and fiscal performance: panel data evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6186, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Luciano Greco, 2012. "Fiscal and Financial Determinants of Eurozone Sovereign Spreads," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0148, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2012. "Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 038, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Removing poverty and inequality in India: the role of infrastructure," MPRA Paper 40941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and Income Inequality - Evidence from Latin American Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.