Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Krueger, Dirk, 2006.
"On the optimal progressivity of the income tax code,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1425-1450, October.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2002. "On the Optimal Progressivity of the Income Tax Code," Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Pe©rez(CAERP) 4, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Krueger, Dirk, 2005. "On the Optimal Progressivity of the Income Tax Code," CEPR Discussion Papers 5040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2005. "On the Optimal Progressivity of the Income Tax Code," NBER Working Papers 11044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2004. "On the Optimal Progressivity of the Income Tax Code," Working Papers 131, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Krueger, Dirk, 2005. "On the optimal progressivity of the income tax code," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
- Brennan Thompson, 2012. "Flat rate taxes and relative poverty measurement," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(3), pages 543-551, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnegative income tax; flat tax; inequality; Lorenz dominance; relative poverty; heterogeneous agents;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2012-09-09 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2012-09-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-09-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rye:wpaper:wp034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurice Roche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deryeca.html .