Report NEP-PUB-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yena Park, 2012. "Optimal Taxation in a Limited Commitment Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Federici, Daniela & Parisi, Valentino, 2012. "Corporate taxation and exports," MPRA Paper 41012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Oliver Himmler & Tobias Koenig, 2012. "Fairness Spillovers – The Case of Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Constantine Angyridis & Brennan S. Thompson, 2012. "Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty," Working Papers 034, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Bönke, Timm & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Utz, Stephen, 2012. "Uneven treatment of family life? Horizontal equity in the U.S. tax and transfer system," Discussion Papers 2012/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.