Flat rate taxes and relative poverty measurement
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanbur, R. & Keen, M. & Tuomala, M., 1990.
"Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
368, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income-poverty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1613-1632, October.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen & Matti Tuomala, 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty," Working Papers 799, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Toumala, Matti, 1991. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 616, The World Bank.
- Creedy, John, 1997. "Evaluating Alternative Tax and Transfer Schemes with Endogenous Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Davies, James B. & Hoy, Michael, 2002. "Flat rate taxes and inequality measurement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 33-46, April.
- Allison Mascella & Shahzia Teja & Brennan S. Thompson, 2009. "Minimum Wage Increases as an Anti-Poverty Policy in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(3), pages 373-379, September.
- W. Chiu, 2007. "Intersecting Lorenz Curves, the Degree of Downside Inequality Aversion, and Tax Reforms," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 375-399, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:38:y:2012:i:3:p:543-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.