Report NEP-LTV-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantine Angyridis & Brennan S. Thompson, 2012. "Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty," Working Papers 034, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and Income Inequality - Evidence from Latin American Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas Grandner & Dieter Gstach, 2012. "Decomposing wage discrimination in Germany and Austria with counterfactual densities," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp145, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Todd, Petra E., 2012. "Effectiveness of interventions aimed at improving women's employability and quality of work : a critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6189, The World Bank.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2012. "The Genesis of the Golden Age - Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure," Discussion Papers 12-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Glocker & Johanna Storck, 2012. "Risks and Returns to Educational Fields: A Financial Asset Approach to Vocational and Academic Education," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1240, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," Textos para discussão 598, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Wen Fan & Yuanyuan Ma, 2012. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," Working Papers 201220, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.