Russia’s Informal Economic Growth: 1960–1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 1997. "Economic Growth in Postwar Russia: Estimating GDP," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 38(1), pages 21-32, June.
- Richard E Ericson, 2006. "Command Versus ‘Shadow’: The Conflicted Soul of the Soviet Economy1," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2003. "Informal economy activities of Soviet households: size and dynamics," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 532-551, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal economy; historical statistics; Russia; USSR;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-09-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GRO-2017-09-03 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2017-09-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IUE-2017-09-03 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-09-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rrcwps:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrhitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.