Simulating the impact of foreign capital in an open-economy macroeconomic model of China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, February.
- Richard Portes, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John P. Burkett, 1988. "Slack, Shortage, and Discouraged Consumers in Eastern Europe: Estimates Based on Smoothing by Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 493-505.
- Yu, Qing-Ling, 1990. "An econometric model of China's national income," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 258-262, July.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Wu, Jinglian & Reynolds, Bruce L, 1988. "Choosing a Strategy for China's Economic Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 461-466, May.
- Lal, Deepak, 1990. "The fable of the three envelopes: The analytics and political economy of the reform of Chinese state owned enterprises," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1213-1231, September.
- Tsang, Shu-Ki, 1990. "A Note on the Aggregation of Slack and Shortage in Centrally Planned Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 193-207.
- Xu, Dianqing, 1993. "Price Distortion in the Transition Process: A CGE Analysis of China's Case," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 161-182.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming, 1991. "Measurement of repressed inflation in China : The lack of coordination between monetary policy and price controls," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 279-294, October.
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1989. "Macroeconomic disequilibria in centrally planned economies: Identifiability of econometric models based on the theory of household behavior under quantity constraints," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 47-60, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:14:y:1997:i:3:p:435-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.