Simulating the impact of foreign capital in an open-economy macroeconomic model of China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, November.
- Richard Portes, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John P. Burkett, 1988. "Slack, Shortage, and Discouraged Consumers in Eastern Europe: Estimates Based on Smoothing by Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 493-505.
- Yu, Qing-Ling, 1990. "An econometric model of China's national income," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 258-262, July.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, April.
- Wu, Jinglian & Reynolds, Bruce L, 1988. "Choosing a Strategy for China's Economic Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 461-466, May.
- Lal, Deepak, 1990. "The fable of the three envelopes: The analytics and political economy of the reform of Chinese state owned enterprises," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1213-1231, September.
- Tsang, Shu-Ki, 1990. "A Note on the Aggregation of Slack and Shortage in Centrally Planned Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 193-207.
- Xu, Dianqing, 1993. "Price Distortion in the Transition Process: A CGE Analysis of China's Case," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 161-182.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming, 1991. "Measurement of repressed inflation in China : The lack of coordination between monetary policy and price controls," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 279-294, October.
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1989. "Macroeconomic disequilibria in centrally planned economies: Identifiability of econometric models based on the theory of household behavior under quantity constraints," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 47-60, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:14:y:1997:i:3:p:435-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.